January 20th, 2017
So, Christmas is over, New Year has been and gone, and there’s nothing but a glum January and February, filled with dark, dreary and cold winter days…… sounds pretty grim doesn’t it?!
Well, we have the perfect way to cheer up your January Friday morning this week. Now is no time for moping, it’s a time for dreaming of your next break away! Why not book a trip now – either as something to look forward to in the spring, or as a last minute break to cheer up those glum days ahead.
And here are just 10 of our favourite reasons (although we can think of dozens more….) why you should visit the Oakeley Arms in 2017:
- The Oakeley Arms is one of the most historic and characterful hotels in the region. The building dates back to the 16th century, and our story is deeply entwined with that of the local region and slate industry. You can read more about our history here
- We are situated in beautiful Snowdonia, right here in the heart of North Wales. And in case you missed it, North Wales was recently voted as one of the best places in the WORLD by travel guides Lonely Planet. And we couldn’t agree more…..
- We’ve got a range of accommodation options to suit you – from self catering cottages to family sized hotel rooms, we’ve got lots of different options for your 2017 holiday.
- You can do a little, or a lot – whether you want a relaxing holiday or one packed full of adventure and excitement, Snowdonia has it all to offer – from mountain hikes to zip wires and giant trampolines to rock climbing. Or, if you’d rather sit back, relax and read the paper then there’s plenty of time to do that too.
- We’ve got beaches! So many beautiful beaches are close to the Oakeley Arms; all we need now is a glorious summer to explore them!
- We’re a walkers paradise – from short strolls to day hikes, the area local to the Oakeley Arms can offer all sorts of walks, to suit all sorts of abilities. There are some beautiful walks straight from the hotel door. Or, if you wanted to travel a little further we can recommend some great mountain walks or hill hikes. Not forgetting the gorgeous Wales Coast Path, of course.
- We serve some of the most delicious food you’ll find in Snowdonia. Our chefs work heard to source and prepare the finest selection of local food for you to enjoy, whether you want a quick lunch or a hearty three course dinner.
- And not forgetting the fine local ales and ciders that we serve in the cosy bar.
- You can come in from the cold and snuggle up by our cosy fires. You can’t beat a real fire on a cold winters day!
- And when the sun arrives in the Spring, you can make the most of it in our gorgeous sunny beer garden,
Just a few things to tempt you to beautiful Snowdonia and the Oakeley Arms in 2017. For more information or to book then don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01766 590277 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org