May 21st, 2018
Is it really time for another school holiday again? They certainly do come round quickly!
If you’re looking for ways to entertain your little darlings over the 2018 Whitsun May half term then here’s a round-up of all the best local North Wales half term events…..
- 25th May – The Moveable Feast, Bangor – a food festival with a difference! More information here
- 26th May – Bala Lake Model Railway Show, Bala. Find out more
- 26th May – Exped Climb Snowdon Challenge – if you fancy ticking Snowdon off your bucket list then now’s your chance with this fully guided and supported event. Click here to find out more
- 26th May – Peppa Pig’s Adventure, Llandudno – Sure to entertain the littlest family members, join Peppa and her friends in a brand new live adventure. Venue Cymru website
- 26th May – Rhuddfest – headlined by Newton Faulkner, along with some talented local bands, this music festival in Rhuddlan isn’t one to miss! www.rhuddfest.co.uk
- 26th May – Penrhyn Castle Parkrun – dust off those trainers and join in with the running fun at Penrhyn Castle for a 5km timed run. Click here for more information
- 27th May – Shipwrecked on Llanbedrog Beach (National Trust) – Practise your survival skills and tick off some of your ’50 things’ activities such as den-building, cooking on a campfire and raft building; everything you need to survive on a desert island! More information here
- 27th May – Ffestiniog 360 – cycling around Snowdon challenge. More information at ffestiniog360.com
- 28th May – Antiques Fair, Betws y Coed – a must for all antiques lovers, this is a small and friendly fair. More information here
- 29th May – Port y Swnt 50 Things Afternoon (National Trust, Aberdaron) – Meet at 2pm every Tuesday afternoon during the school holidays for an afternoon of ’50 things to do before you’re 11 ¾’ activities. Bug hunting, creating wild art, making kites, river dipping and lots more- all kinds of adventure for children and their families. £2 per child. More information here
- 2nd – 17th June – Festival of Gardens – some of North Wales’ finest gardens open up their gates for visits and special events. Find out more